Need something designed?
• Birthday Party invites
• Graduation Party invites
• Baby Shower invites
• Baby announcements
• We're Having a Baby announcements
• We're Moving announcements
• Bridal Shower Announcements
• Wedding Programs
• Digital Scrapbook pages
• T-Shirt Designs
• Flyers
• Etc.
Just some of the things I have done.....the list goes on.
This is what I am thinking, even if you want to do something creative, like let's say print your own wedding invitations (they have some REALLY cute kits out now) but you are at a loss and have no idea how to make it look right, I would love to help you with that. For my own invitations I purchased a kit, printed them on my home computer and then added colored ribbon to the top to make them look fancier, it can be done. For the wedding programs I designed my own and once again added ribbon at the top.
I just love making things and being creative and I want to help you!
My thought is that I will design a few proofs of the item you request (for a fee of course), send them via e-mail to you, you let me know the changes you have and I send you a final proof. Once you get your final proof you are free to print as many or as few as you need right on your home computer, easy and affordable.
Creativity can be affordable, and everyone deserves good design!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.