Wednesday, January 11, 2012

3 to 5

Years. Where would I like to be in 3 to 5 years?

When I heard this question asked of someone else I couldn't help bust cringe a little bit. The question kinda makes me nervous.

I can see where I would like to see myself but sometimes it is a little overwhelming to plan/think that far out. I mean don't get me wrong I am happy with my life and excited for new challenges and endeavors such as a new job this past May, but wow.

In 3 to 5 years I will be in my 30s! How the time does fly! That is overwhelming in itself and then I think of the fact that at some point I would like to have children and then I get well....blah.

Life doesn't always pan out the way we envision. Haha I remember when back it the day I wanted to have children by the time I was 26 haha definitely wasn't ready then.

I guess we will just have to stick around and send what the future holds, the big plans are in His hands anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.