Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh my gosh....

So I have been sitting here thinking and thinking and thinking. About what? Well life, the future and the now. Babies are on the brain. Omg it is like everyone and their sister is pregnant. What a blessing for them....no really I am being serious. I am so excited for those soon to experience motherhood and it is a blessing to be a part of their lives, helping them out when I am able and watching their children grow.....but....

There is always a but isn't there? I can't help but feel like I am standing still, like I am getting left behind in all the excitement and life changes. Recently I have noticed this and trying to change the way I feel I have attempted to make new friends and branch out of my circle, which has now become the circle of young parents. I love my friends I do but children changes the relationship no more can they just tag along with you or go shopping on a whim or just spend time. Instead the conversation centers around if the child has pooped, what they are doing and when they last went down for a nap ......or how long the mother will be breast feeding. Time spent with them centers around if their son or daughter us napping or will need to nap.

I don't know what to say really....I know I have said a lot.... I just have such mixed feelings.

What is next for me you ask? When will I jump on the bandwagon?

Well those questions aren't so easily answered for me as they might be for others.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.