Monday, December 3, 2012

It's been awhile

It is odd how sometimes I don't really care to post and other days I feel compelled to. Well today it is a little bit of both.

Winter is coming and although I love the way the snow looks I hate how dark and dreary the days are. There are days were you just go through the motions you know? Get up, go to work, the usual. Blah is the mood. Unfortunately these become more commonplace for me during the winter months, I just find it hard to be my usual bubbly self, but then again that also is becoming more commonplace regardless of the season.

Do you ever feel like you are in a raft? Just floating along sometimes even feeling like you are floating away from those you love and care about? It feels like your just hanging out there on the outskirts sometimes just looking in. Life goes on whether you are ready for it or not, whether you choose to or not. So move along keep moving and continue to strive. Strive towards your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.