Sunday, January 23, 2011

Emotions

Some people show no emotion
Some people show some emotion
Some people we wonder if they even have emotions..or at least if they are capable of some of them.....

And some of us have emotions so go around.
I like to say we are too "feely", well that is how I would describe it.

You know those commercials that come on and they show these dogs and cats that are hurt and need homes well I am one of those people that need to turn the channel.  I joke with my husband, "Just give them all our money, I feel bad for them."  I think he thinks I am crazy but he knows me so well that he even knows to turn the channel if he has the remote.

Compassion they might call it.
I call it annoying.
There are some days where I just want to be a strong, independent, nothing gets me down person but let me tell you that takes a lot of faking on my part.

A lot.....

Some of the things that really get to me.....?

People who treat people like poop, you know the type, they think they are better and they fully intend to exercise that "right"

People who just have no sense of what is right and wrong, when you can say to yourself "that is just wrong," and yet they have no idea and no sense that is is wrong

Obviously animals. I love animals, I just want to help them all and my husband and I have this long standing agreement that if he goes first that I will become a crazy cat lady (what can I say I love the unconditional love). Here's my chance.....public service announcement......if you don't have an animal and are looking to get one go to your local animal shelter, you won't be sorry!

And finally....

The No-Appreciaters
Yeah you know the type, do a great job or help make their job easier or them look better, nothing, nada, zip, ziltch......thank you is NOT in their vocabulary. BUT....make a mistake and oh you will hear about it, sometimes more than once. You know you could say every one is human and makes mistakes, which I agree with, but people of this "type" have no sense of that and honestly don't really care to hear it.



So that is just a little bit of insight into the too "feely" personality.
If you have a friend like this I am sure they are always there for you, probably no doubt to laugh and cry with you.

We were all created in HIS image!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.